Thursday, December 9, 2010

It's his party and he'll cry if he wants to

Urban Meyer, Florida's head coach officially resigned yesterday.  Nope, you're not hallucinating and it's not 2009.  But yes, Urban Meyer did this last year.  He resigned as head coach and one day later, he was back.  So right now he has 13.5 hours to pull a fast one.

He's 57-10 as head coach for the Gators but 5 of those losses alone came this year.  Yipes!

I'm sure all of the Gators are crying in their cornflakes this morning, but as a Buckeye fan who still cries when I think about the 2007 National Championship game, this news couldn't make me happier.  Christmas has come early in the Pendleton home.

In the spirit of the "Sing Off," my favorite holiday TV show, I give Urban the following Swan Song:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsaTElBljOE

No comments: