Tuesday, August 10, 2010

10 words for the Top 10

Ugh, sorry this is a little late.  USA Today released the coach's poll last Friday with the top 25.  Here are 10 words for each of the top 10 teams.

10. Iowa (Big Ten) -Someone else from the Big Ten in the Top Ten?!?!?
9. Nebraska (Big Twelve) - Hit me up after they play some games and I'll re-evaluate
8. Oklahoma  (Big Twelve) -No more Sam Bradford, I might cry myself to sleep.
7. TCU (Mountain West) - Another season with the Horned Frogs rising to the top?
6. Virginia Tech (ACC) - The Hokies usually bomb with a top 10 ranking - grrrrreat!
5. Boise State (WAC) - Number 5 until Tech smokes you by surprise (on) Labor Day
4. Texas (Big Twelve) -The defending National Championship Runner up gets the best ranking
3. Florida (SEC) - No more Tim Tebow, I might become a Florida Fan.
2. Ohio State (Big Ten) - Pryor and Tressel lead the Bucks to Championship number 8?
1. Alabama (SEC) -I would like to start seeing the Tiiiiide roll away.....

No comments: