Monday, March 8, 2010

Talkin' Smack

I'm the Queen of Smack Talk.  I mean, come on!  I'm a buckeye - it's in our DNA!

My sophomore year at Virginia Tech, there was a mad dash to the bookstore because VT had decided to discontinue making T-shirts like:
"Friends don't let friends go to UVA" and "The Good (Hokie Bird) The Bad (WVU) The Ugly (Cavalier)" because they wanted to drive a promotion to supportive competition. 
Cool. 
I stocked up before I couldn't get them anymore.

Then I discovered smackapparel.com and my life changed.  My first discovery was a t-shirt that said, "Beating UVA: So easy a caveman can do it"  Check, I'll take one in a size small.

I'm all about friendly competition between schools and conferences, but you can't get much better a shirt that says "I'm too pretty to go to Bama"

Here I am modeling my fave #5 Superman (aka Tyrod Taylor) shirt:


Now, go to smackapparel.com and stock up for August!

No comments: